4 C. Rice Krispies cereal, corn flakes, potato chips, panko, breadcrumbs....you get the idea.
1 T. Seasoned salt
1 tsp. garlic powder
½ C. butter
8 pieces bone-in chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal in a large Ziploc bag. With a rolling pin, crush the cereal.
2. Add 1 tablespoon seasoned salt and 1 teaspoon garlic powder to the crushed cereal. Shake the bag.
3. In a saucepan on low heat, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove melted butter from heat. Coat chicken in butter and then place in cereal bag.
4. Close the bag and shake until the chicken is coated. Repeat until you’ve coated all of the chicken pieces.
5. Pour the remaining melted butter over the chicken. Bake for 60 minutes or until coating is golden brown and juice runs clear.
Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy for the perfect quick meal.